In the spirit of Thanksgiving, this week’s post is about being thankful. I want to take the time to thank all my readers and followers for going on this blogging journey with me! To everyone who has commented, asked questions, and sent suggestions, thank you for participating in the fun and helping me to make this better! It has truly been a wonderful few months of writing and I look forward to continuing the journey!
As a “thank you” to all of you, here are my top tips for Thanksgiving 😉
- If you are traveling to someone else’s home for the day/weekend, take a host/hostess gift.
- If you are hosting, decorate your entrance and the table in the Fall or Thanksgiving theme to make it festive and even more welcoming.
- If you are not the host/hostess or main person preparing the meal, ask what you can bring to contribute to the meal, lend a hand in the kitchen, offer to set the table, and help with clean-up.
- Remember your Essential Table Manners!
- If you were a guest for Thanksgiving, send a handwritten thank-you note within 3 days of returning.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!